Abergele Fire Station, Pentre Mawr Park 1948

Here’s a photo from the Dennis Parr Collection of the old Abergele Fire Station, Pentre Mawr Park 1948.

Abergele Fire Station, Pentre Mawr Park 1948
Abergele Fire Station, Pentre Mawr Park 1948 from the Dennis Parr Collection

See also this old fire engine, now restored and owned by Colin Knowlson. It’s possible that the engine owned by Colin was called out of the fire station that used to be next to the Bee Filling Station, Slaters.